Apple and Tomato Chicken Curry Recipe
Recipe created by Delphine Remy
Yields: 2-3 servings | Total time: 30 minutes
A delicious and flavorful chicken curry you can have on your table in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 cups chopped red onion
- 1 ½ cups apple chunks
- 4 Tbsp. curry powder
- Fresh black pepper
- 1 cup canned tomatoes
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 lb. chicken thighs
- Banana, raisins, mango chutney, rice (optional)
- Heat a pot and melt 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, add 2 cups chopped red onion and cook for about 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add the apple chunks and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add 4 Tbsp. curry powder, fresh black pepper, 1 cup canned tomatoes, ½ cup coconut cream and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finally add 1 lb. chopped chicken thighs and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with banana, cilantro, raisins, mango Chutney and rice.