Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Recipe created by Delphine Remy
Yields: 2-3 servings | Total time: 5 minutes
Avocado and chocolate? Surprising, right? Try and tell me!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1-2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut cream
- 2 avocados
- Yummy toppings, like coconut shavings, berries, pomegranate seeds, or granola
- Cut, pit, scoop out and slice the avocados.
- Place them in a blender with all the ingredients except for the toppings.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in cute dishes and add YUMMY toppings.