Cashew Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Recipe created by Delphine Remy
Yields: 10 squares | Total time: 5 minutes
A decadent fudge like no other!
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ lb. cashew butter
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Line a dish with parchment paper and pour the chocolate mixture.
- Smooth with the spatula and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, cut into squares and ENJOY!