Cauliflower Mash Recipe
Created by Cabrillo HS, Long Beach, CA | Jaki Falch, 2014-2016 | Edited by Delphine Remy
Yields: 5-6 servings | Total time: 25 minutes
Hey, why not trade the traditional mashed potatoes for this cauliflower mash? It’s so good for you, it’s low-carb, plus it’s quicker to make!
- 1 onion
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the cauliflower for approximately 15 minutes until tender
- Drain the water and move the cauliflower to a food processor.
- Add the milk, chicken broth, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper to the processor.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy texture.
- Decorate with chopped parsley and ENJOY!