Chocolate Bark Recipe
Created by Ada High School, Ada, OK | Cady Merchant, 2013-2015 | Edited by Delphine Remy
Yields: 20 barks | Total time: 5 minutes
The best candy recipe for beginners!
- 2 bags dark chocolate chips
- Dried fruits cut into bite-sized pieces, nuts, seeds, coconut shavings, coconut powder, etc.
- Pour the dark chocolate chips into a 9×13 nonstick pan or a pan lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Set in the oven and start to preheat to 350 degrees, just to melt the chocolate, which will only take a few minutes.
- Remove from the oven and smooth the melted chips with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the desired toppings on top, and press them gently into the chocolate so that they stick.
- Place pan in refrigerator to harden for a few hours.
- After hardened, have fun and break into pieces of “bark” with a knife!