Created by Ada High School, Ada, OK | Cady Merchant, 2013 – 2015 | Edited by Delphine Remy
Yields: 5-6 servings | Total time: 5 minutes
I guac, you guac, we guac… amole
- 3 avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cut, peel and pit the avocados, mash them with a fork.
- Add all the chopped ingredients, the lime juice and the spices.
- Serve it as a dip, with burritos, tortillas, on sandwiches, …