Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
Created by Ada High School, Ada, OK | Cady Merchant, 2013-2015 | Edited by Delphine Remy
Yields: 8 servings | Total time: 10 minutes
You will never go back to factory protein bars!
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (or dried fruit)
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix all the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Line a dish with parchment paper and press the mixture into a pan.
- Refrigerate to harden for at least 3 hours or place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Cut into nice bars and ENJOY!