Created by Rancho Mirage HS, Rancho Mirage, CA | Madelyn Perez, 2014-2016 | Edited by Delphine Remy
Yields: 5-6 servings | Total time: 30 minutes
Let’s talk a little trip to Middle-Eastern countries!
- 3 cups bulgur
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups fresh cucumber, chopped
- 1 ½ cups fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Add salt to water and bring to a boil. Check ratio water/bulgur on the package. Combine bulgur and boiling water. Let stand for 30 min or until water is absorbed. Do not drain.
- Chop all the veggies and the herbs. Add them all to the cooked bulgur. Add the lemon juice and the olive oil and toss well to combine.
- Check seasoning and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This dish is so fresh and healthy. YUMMY!