Trail Mix Recipe
Created by Ada High School, Ada, OK | Cady Merchant, 2013-2015 | Edited by Delphine Remy
Yields: 8-10 bags | Total time: 5 minutes
Hundreds of healthy nutrients in a tiny snack bag!
- Whole grains: cheerios, wheat thins, etc
- Nuts/seeds: almonds, sunflower seeds, cashew nuts, pecans, walnuts, …
- Fruit: raisins, dried apples, dried pineapple, dried apricots (anything without added sugar!)
- Healthy fat: dark chocolate
- Snack bags
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Now you can prepare the trail mix bags! So easy and healthy!