Turkey Avoburger Recipe
Recipe by Delphine Remy
Yields: 1 serving | Total time: 10 minutes
No more unhealthy buns but creamy and delicious avobuns!
- 1 romaine leaf
- 1 slice red onion
- Juice of ¼ lime
- 3 slices of turkey ham
- 1 avocado
- 1 slice of tomato
- 2-3 tablespoon hummus
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the red onion (you only need one slice) and the tomato (you need 2 slices)
- Cut and pit the avocado. Scoop out the avocado very gently to have perfect avobuns!
- Squeeze the lime on each avobun to prevent oxidation.
- Fill each half with a generous tablespoon of hummus
- Put 2 slices of tomato on a half and desired amount turkey on the other half
- Add desired amount of red onion and lettuce and assemble the delicious burger with a cute skewer