Turkey Lettuce Wrap Recipe
Created by Edison HS, Fresno, CA | Jessica Williams, 2014-2016 | Edited by Delphine Remy
Yields: 4-6 servings | Total time: 15 minutes
Ultra-fast, ultra-fresh and ultra-flavorful!
- ¼ cup sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- Lettuce leaves (romaine or bib)
- In small bowl, combine the sweet soy sauce, vinegar, mustard seeds, garlic, ginger and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add 2 Tbsp. olive. Add the turkey and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add the soy mixture and continue to cook for about 1 minute while stirring.
- Add the shredded carrots and continue to cook for another minute.
- Serve immediately! Spoon mixture into lettuce cups and ENJOY!